Call for the
recruitment of Project Associate (embedded systems engineer) June 2021
invited for Project Associate (Embedded systems engineer) at IIT Ropar
– Technology and Innovation Foundation.
Last Date for Application: July 04, 2021
Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation (TIF) is a Section – 8 company
founded to support the initiatives of recently established Technology
Innovation Hub – AWaDH (Agriculture and Water Technology Development Hub) at
the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar in the framework of National Mission
on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM – ICPS) by the Department of Science and
Technology, Government of India. The TIF supports the R&D in the domain of Agriculture and Water and provides incubation
support to technology-based start-ups towards sustainable agriculture and the
Ropar – TIF is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual(s) to be
a part of our journey towards a sustainable future.
Job description Project Associate (Embedded systems
IIT Ropar – TIF
Full time (on contract) position in IIT Ropar – Technology and
Innovation Foundation (TIF), a section – 8 company: Initially for one year. It can be extended depending on the
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Design, prototype, and verify systems
for various embedded applications
2. Develop and maintain firmware and
middleware for embedded platforms.
3. Create and manage documentation for
4. Interact with clients and help with
the development of customized embedded solutions.
5. Test and debug embedded software and
6. Develop hardware and software
7. Develop tools and techniques for
testing and verification.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- B.Tech/B.E. or M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
qualification with NET (CSIT/UGC) or GATE qualification
- Candidates without NET/GATE
qualification may also be considered as per DST rules on a reduced fellowship.
knowledge of C/C++, Java, Python.
grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols
knowledge of Linux API, Windows API, and version control systems
knowledge of interface and network protocols.
- Should be able to work in a team, and should be able to converse
with young inventors in the company at IIT Ropar.
Remuneration: 31,000 Per Month + HRA. Suitable on-campus
accommodation may be provided, based on availability.
How to Apply ?
The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or
before 04th July 2021,
- Completely filled application form
(given on the following sheet)
CV (detailing prior experience)
proof of identity
“Application for Project Associate IIT Ropar-TIF” in the subject of your email.
Terms and Instructions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/informed through
- TIF reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the
post, or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason.
The company also reserves the right to place a limit on the total number of
candidates to be called for written tests/or interviews. The decision of the
company in this regard will be final.
- Documentary evidence in support of all educational and
professional qualifications will be required to be produced when specified.
- The company can verify all the documents submitted by a candidate
before the appointment, at the time of appointment, or during the tenure of the
service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates
are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has
suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- If it is found at a later date that any information given in the
application is incorrect/false the candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.